I just recently started subletting in the UW Women's Rugby house. I live with 8 other girls, and I've become acquainted with most of the team, as they wander in and out at random. Everyone is super nice and cool, and while I have not fully experienced it yet, the team is infamous for their rather spirited parties. I'm looking forward to not only learning more about the sport (which is totally foreign to me), and making some new friends.

This is one of my roommates, Claire, who lives down the hall from me. And, these are the Rugby coach's two dogs that she brings over every once in a while. Susie is the black lab/pit. She's sweet and kinda scared of everyone, and Charlie is brown and black one. I'm not sure what he is, a mix of some sort. But, he's really friendly and definitely a favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment